1. Evernote – A powerful note-taking tool to help you keep track of your great ideas. It also syncs files across all of your devices!
2. Dropbox – A cloud-based file storage service designed to synchronize files and folders to allow access on desktop, mobile and the Dropbox website.
3. Citrix Receiver – Software that allows you to access your desktop and data from different devices.
4. Google Calendar – A time-management and scheduling web and mobile application.
5. Gmail – Sort and collaborate with others without leaving your inbox!
6. Google Keep – An app to help you organize notes, lists, and photos.
7. LastPass – A password manager that stores all of your passwords and saves you time and headaches from having to remember numerous passwords!
8. Flipboard – A personal online magazine to help you collect and organize hundreds of thousands of articles across the internet!
9. Asana – An app to keep your team organized and connected without having to send a countless number of emails. Set tasks and due dates to help keep yourself and your team on track!
Do you have any other helpful productivity apps? Join the conversation and let us know in the comments here!