Ready Artwork is always looking for talented and hardworking people. We are currently seeking a full time experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team. You should have a passion for marketing, social media, desire to learn SEO, enjoy writing and playing an active role in online communities and familiar with B2B and B2C social media opportunities. In this position, you will be the point person brainstorm, strategize, curate updates to the corporate social media channels, create and curate content, moderating communities and administrating the editorial production calendar process for all client’s accounts.
This Should Describe You
- Creative and thrive on crafting engaging content experiences
- Social media is your lifestyle
- Love to find the hidden stories in the everyday that others may not see
- A self-starter
- High energy and connects with others easily
- Most importantly, you are willing and able to learn whatever it is that you don’t know fast, and you enjoy working effectively.
- Create and curate engaging content (copy, images, etc.) via blogs and various social media channels that supports the social media strategy.
- Increase community engagement along with fan acquisition and interaction and deep awareness of the our company and client’s company and offerings.
- SEO – such as on-site and off-site optimization tasks.
- Build relationships with internal teams (communications, marketing, social evangelists, partners) to curate content and share corporate editorial plans.
- Publish blogs with content and keeping it up-to-date.
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate as appropriate to improve the fan experience. This includes keeping up to date on new best-of-breed marketing approaches, technologies and services that enhance social media efforts.
- Participate in editorial and team meetings.
- 3 years of experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to write in various voices and tones.
- Ability to manage multiple editorial accounts, calendars and production schedules while planning ahead.
- Exceptional skills and demonstrated experience in community management, moderating and social media updates.
- Proven experience in managing Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for company updates is a plus
- Must be organized and place importance on project ownership, attention to detail, and have the ability to handle a quick-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and prioritize effectively.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below to get in touch with our hiring manager.