Ready Artwork is looking for a full time Graphic Designer to join our fast growing team. Qualified candidates will have at least 3-5 years of professional design experience, be detail-oriented, a self-starter, and a team player with a keen sense of design, typography, color and composition. Experience in Web and Print design is required, familiarity with photography and basic video editing are a big plus!
This Should Describe You
- A self-starter
- High energy and connects with others easily
- A strong, task-oriented and deadline-focused work ethic.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Great interest in Graphic and Web Design
- Most importantly, you are willing and able to learn whatever it is that you don’t know fast, and you enjoy working effectively.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- photoshop and retouch pictures
- work with creative director and project coordinator to create/produce catalogs, packaging, tags, and labels
- work with sales/marketing team to create point of sales, sales, and PR/marketing materials
- design and prepare mockups and UI for web development team
- marketing collaterals including but not limited to: Logo Design, Packaging Design, Kiosk Design, Website Design
- Working knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Degree in related major
- Typography and design skills
- 3-5 years experience in design
- Basic understanding/familiarity with web code (HTML, XML, CSS) is a plus!