Marketing Internship This is a part-time on-site internship set for 10 weeks. Candidate will help manage Ready Artwork and client marketing campaigns both on and off-line. Off-line work can include research and gathering of information, coordinating with project managers and designers. On-line work can include Social Media, SEO and other methods of marketing.
Ideal Candidate will have these traits:
- Creative & Outgoing
- Problem-Solver and Team Player
- Self-Driven, Motivated, Accountable, and take full ownership of your tasks
Program Requirements & Details:
- The program’s duration is 90 days
- You must meet the minimum requirement of 20 hours per week
- Currently enrolled, studying or having studied and graduated from relevant field within the past year
- This is an unpaid program
- Willingness to learn and sense of responsibility
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be up to date with technology
- Must have your own laptop
If you are interested, please fill out the form below to get in touch with our hiring manager.