Part-time position at approximately 20 hours per week. Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in a creative office setting. Assists with sorting mail, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling meetings, and restocking supplies.
- Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
- Compile financial records.
- Reroute calls to appropriate people.
- Help organize office activities.
- Prepare coffee or get water for staff.
- Insert bills in envelopes and mail.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Retrieve files for personnel.
- Take and deliver messages.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Count or measure mail.
- Handle travel arrangements and expense reports for staff.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Take notes and minutes during meetings and distribute to appropriate teammates / clients
- Post work schedules and follow up with teammates on deadlines
- Organize client samples.
- Perform data entry.
- Prepare payroll checks.
- Restock supply closet with printing paper, ink, pens, paper clips, staplers, files and folders, and etc.