Digital Marketing Analyst
Ready Artwork is a fast-paced and fast growing full service digital marketing agency located in Monrovia, California. Ready Artwork specializes in designing and marketing websites for private and public brands. We grow clients’ online presence through custom website designs, E-commerce websites, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM) and much more. Our culture is to be humble, have fun, and give a damn. If you are seeking a career path in a fun and exciting environment that focuses on teamwork, support, and growth, join us!
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to help grow organic presence online across multiple brands.
As the Digital Marketing Analyst you will develop and manage all digital marketing campaign strategies including but not limited to client’s online strategies, PPC or Social Media ad buying strategy, and others to ensure client account growth and success. Primarily responsible for generating profits for clients and the agency, as the Digital Marketing Analyst, your ultimate objective is to grow and scale the client’s paid media account(s) by driving equal or lower costs per customer acquisition while increasing paid media spend. The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills along with proficiency in advertising and marketing principles to evaluate the most cost-effective paid media solutions for the clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and develop comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via online paid media ads
- Knowledge of executing paid media strategies including building audiences through customer data, building campaigns/ad sets/ads, closely monitoring performance, adjusting bids and budgets, and relentlessly testing/iterating to generate results
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully make them stand out in the marketplace
- Strategize on a weekly basis to determine next steps to take client accounts to the next level of performance
- Present and quantify performance, findings, and insights to the client on an ongoing basis
- Prepare advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance of (internal) interactive learning, training, and development modules
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands on search engine marketing experience and excellent skills with Google and social media ads
- Experience managing paid monthly budgets of at least $5,000
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred, though not necessary
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO tools – SEMRush, Majestic, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong Understanding of On and Off page SEO
- Proven ability to create an effective SEO strategy
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets (vlookup, analysis, modeling)
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities in a client-facing role
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Effective time management in a professional setting
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Write metadata, ad text, and social campaigns
- WordPress, Magneto, Shopify, HTML or other coding skills a plus