End to End Testing Technical Program Manager
We are looking to hire someone who can plan, coordinate and manage the end-to-end testing initiative comprising of functional, performance, security and content aspects of testing for all the virtual events that our client (a Fortune 500 company) currently hosts. The person responsible should have a Testing / Quality Engineering background with a technical mindset. Looking for someone who is proactive, full of energy and self-driven with leadership qualities and a can-do attitude. Long term contract role.
E2E Technical Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Contributing ideas, planning and managing end to end testing to the client’s virtual events.
- Collaborating with business, engineering, design, and Product Management teams.
- Reporting E2E testing progress across all virtual events to stakeholders.
- Ensuring that project deliverables are delivered on time.
- Raising risks ahead of time and seeking mitigation options by working with various teams.
- Proactively diagnosing and working to resolve technical issues.
- Documenting, communicating processes and ensuring compliance.
- Staying ahead of the all the developments in a fast paced, ever-changing project environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, software engineering, technology management, business management, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical program management, preferably in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of the full life cycle of product development.
- Experience in product development planning and providing leadership.
- Ability to collaborate with engineers and report to senior managers.
- Extensive experience in software testing, deployment, and integration.
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues.
- Good people skills. Ability to assess situations on the go.
- Ability to keep up with advancements in the field of technical product development.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Driver mentality including an attitude to get stuff done. Self-Driven.