Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Looking for a web-focused Quality Assurance analyst and tester with familiarity of the website development process to help ensure website quality through thorough manual, automated and black box testing.
Who We Are Looking For
- Black Box Testing
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans for validating website features
- Periodically review test plans, identify gaps in coverage and update appropriately
- Review automation test results on Jenkins for failures and file issue reports
- Log detailed issue reports on JIRA for failing tests and work with engineers to verify fixes
Skills & Experience
- Understanding the effectiveness of applying black box testing to a testing effort.
- Understanding of web-based technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience investigating and debugging issues using various available tools and server logs
- Proficiency with version control system such as Git and Bitbucket
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins a plus
- Experience setting up and running web test frameworks such as Cucumber or Selenium a plus