Search Marketing Strategist
- Develop on-page, off-page and technical SEO strategies for clients based on keyword research, content strategy, technical website performance, competitive analysis, domain authority history, current keyword rankings, and other ranking factors;
- Aggregate and analyze demographics, behavior, and engagement metrics, such as page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click;
- Develop and pinpoint Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and perform data visualization in an automated reporting system to generate Periodical reports on SEO and PPC Campaign performance;
- Collaborate with web development team to perform website optimization to improve site performance with technical SEO approaches;
- Conduct A/B tests on different website layouts, call-to-actions, and ad copies to adjusted SEO and PPC campaigns to optimize website Return on Investment (ROI) and conversions;
- Strategically craft PPC Search and Social Media Ad campaigns to most effective placements based on marketing data analysis, bid monitoring, budget forecasting, A/B testing and active decision-making;
- Attend weekly internal meetings to provide management and sales team with Marketing Action Plans for SEO and PPC campaigns.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field;
Understanding of web design and on-page, off-page, and technical SEO;
Extensive knowledge in web analytics and digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and other industry standard tools;
In-depth ability to analyze, model and interpret marketing data using data analysis software, such as SPSS, SAS, and Python.