Senior Web Developer
Ready Artwork is a fast-paced and fast growing full service digital marketing agency located in Monrovia, California. Ready Artwork specializes in designing and marketing websites for private and public brands. We grow clients’ online presence through custom website designs, E-commerce websites, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM) and much more. Our culture is to be humble, have fun, and give a damn. If you are seeking a career path in a fun and exciting environment that focuses on teamwork, support, and growth, join us!
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Web Developer to join our Digital Marketing team. You will be accountable for maintaining, optimizing, deploying and our customer-facing marketing website(s). Collaborating with marketers, designers, and project managers, you will capture requirements to build sites from concept all the way to completion, developing everything from the home page to site layout and function.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify. You’ve built your own themes and plugins before and you’re up-to-date with the latest and greatest trends and technologies. You must be able to code custom modules according to coding standards and best practices. Candidates will often be required to handle complicated backend tasks such as website migration, search customization, and web service programming. You enjoy exploring and building web experiences that push the envelope.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Theme Development For WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify
- Security Checks and Updates for Websites
- Integrate 3rd Party Extensions / Plugins and API into Websites
- Provide Accurate Timeline for Site Development
- Research on New Web Features According to Client’s Request
- Identify and Clean Up Malware Infected Websites
- Quality Check Websites Developed by Other RA Developers
- Provide Alternatives When Making Recommendations and Solutions\
- Conferring with teams to resolve issues/bugs, prioritize needs, identify solution(s) and implement.
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Have strong time management skills & deadline driven
- Accept criticism well
- Be a dependable team player
- Seek to develop and master their programming skills
- Be self-motivated and a fast learner
- Most of all open minded and fun!
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 5 Plus Years of Experience Minimum Required
- Advanced Knowledge in HTML, PHP, CSS, and JS
- Advanced Knowledge in Version Control System Such As Git and Bitbucket
- Advanced Knowledge in DNS, MX Records, SSH, FTP, and cPanel
- Proficiency in Theme Development for WordPress, Shopify and Magento 1 and 2 is a Plus
- Willingness to become a foosball master
- Currently our team is working from home due to Covid-19, but when safe to return, this job requires you to work in our office in Monrovia.