A small fast-paced website, marketing, & design firm seeking an Front End Developer for a 10-week internship. In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with our team members to successfully build and deploy websites in a timely manner.
This Should Describe You
- Knowledge and interest in technology
- A self-starter
- A fast learner
- Deadline driven
- Communicates well in small groups
- Detail oriented
- Seeks to develop and master their programming skills.
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Assist senior web developers with coding website projects.
- Collaborate with multiple people on web projects
- Develop and optimized / cross-platform front-end coding in HTML and CSS.
- Create and Layout content into HTML/CSS/PHP pages.
- Solid understanding of how websites work
- Dedication to delivering your work
- You must be legally eligible to work in the US.
- This job requires you to work in our office in Monrovia.
- Willingness to become a foosball master.
Program Requirements & Details:
- The program’s duration is 90 days
- You must meet the minimum requirement of 20 hours per week
- Currently enrolled, studying or having studied and graduated from relevant field within the past year
- This is an unpaid program