SEO, or Search Engine Optimization is something you might have heard of, tried for yourself or something you don’t believe actually works. Regardless of how big your company is, you need SEO because online searches are how people will discover your business.
If you can’t be found or if you’re on page 2 or lower for keywords you want to rank for, then your website is pretty much useless.
We have the SEO services that will help your company get discovered! We upkeep your site daily to keep your company ranking high because SEO is an ongoing process that needs constant attention.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Choose us if you’re looking for:
- A strong understanding of layouts and colors
- Ways to stand out from the rest
- The ability to keep a consistent look throughout the design
- Knowledge behind good designs and how to utilize them to help you convert
- Understanding brand awareness
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
The SEO Process:
- Keyword research: This is an important first step and ongoing step. We need to understand how people are searching and what they’re searching for.
- Technical Fixes: If your page titles are too long or certain pages are getting found on Google when they shouldn’t be, these all affect the performance of your website.
- Speed: If your website is slow, you’ll frustrate your users and your rankings will be affected.
CERTIFIED DIGITAL SEO
What does our team consist of?
This is just a quick overview of what we work on regularly.
We will also work on off-page/off-site SEO meaning links coming in and out of your website. This is equally as important as what appears on the page.
We ensure that the websites that link to your website are credible and blocking websites from giving your website penalties.
We make it our mission to drive relevant traffic to your website. Learn more about our SEO services by clicking the links below:
PEX SUPERSTORE CASE STUDY:
Contractors have the difficult task of having to find parts and supplies. For PEX Superstore, they supply PEX tubing and fittings at the absolute lowest prices.
The company was well-established but was lacking an online presence and were overshadowed by much bigger competitors.
Here’s what we did to help boost the visibility of their products and close the gap between the biggest players in the industry.
The client let us know that business tends to pick up in the final quarter of each year and dips considerably during the early parts of the year. Their website was also ranking well for ‘fittings’ but less for ‘tubing’.
A few of the challenges we faced were coming up with the following:
- Drastically improving the rankings for the keyword phrase ‘PEX Tubing’
- Driving a higher number of sessions through relevant keywords
- Boosting revenue
The PEX Superstore E-Commerce website has a different demographic from a typical e-commerce website in that we needed to focus on contractors who would be looking for PEX supplies.
From our initial research, we found that the demographic was:
- Less tech savvy
- Used less-popular browsers and search engines
- Preferred a more straight-forward approach with less ‘fancy’ website elements
Since one of our challenges was to improve the traffic and revenue from the first half of the year, we achieved this goal with consistent SEO work and staying up to date with algorithm updates and best practices.
Continue reading to see how our team accomplished this and the growth from the first half of 2017 compared to the first half of 2016.
The first thing we needed to do was keyword research. We focused our efforts on 5 main keyword phrases.
Next, we took the time to understand the user-behavior of the visitors. We installed heatmap software to see where visitors were going and what they were interested in. From there, we began to focus on how we could convert more of these visitors.
From a technical standpoint, we began focusing on how we could improve the crawlability of the website by making adjustments to the sitemaps and the robots.txt file.
A few more adjustments included moving the entire website to HTTPS (a must for e-commerce websites) and also including schema markup to improve click-through rates.
We make sure we let our clients know that results from SEO take time, generally 3-6 months before we start to see improvements.
We were fortunate enough to see big results on the PEX Superstore website in that time period.
Here’s what we proudly accomplished in the first 6 months compared to the previous year:
- An 80.68% increase in revenue
- A 78.78% increase in transactions
- A 90.22% increase in the e-commerce conversion rate
- Page 1 rankings for ‘PEX Tubing’ (which was ranking on page 3 when we began)
We also successfully integrated schema markup data that shows availability and also the price, something that the competitors are not fully taking advantage of.