If you have a local business, you need local SEO. You might have taken some steps to optimize your local business but the latest updates from search engines like Google are working in your favor. They want local businesses like yours to succeed!
Here’s what you need and what we provide:
- The right citations: consistent information across all of your listings.
- The right opportunities: we continually find new ways to rank higher in your content.
Why local SEO matters:
50% of consumers who conduct local searches on their smartphone visited stores within a day.
Also, when you’re optimized, you’ll get into the local pack. A set of 3 listings that will show up as the top result 93% of the time!
Fact: 75% of search engine users never scroll past the first page of search results. By developing your own local SEO strategy for your business, you can land yourself a spot on the first page of search results, helping you to effectively reach more people and optimize your website.
The following is from an independent study released which cites some very important statistics about consumers who use Google Search:
- 46% of all Google searches are local
- 64% of local customers use search engines and directories as their main way to find local business
- 50% of local mobile searchers look for business information (like a company’s address or phone number)
- A whopping 78% of local mobile searches result in an offline purchase
If these statistics aren’t convincing enough, see what we did for one of our clients:
For a local Laser and Slimming Day Spa in Arcadia, our team helped increase organic traffic to the website by 12% and goal conversions have improved by 30% just from the first few months of SEO work. We helped accomplish this for them through keyword planning and optimizing their local listings.
What is local SEO and how is it needed for a small business in LA?
With almost 270,000 businesses registered in LA County alone, local SEO in Los Angeles is more important than ever. Local SEO is used to rank for search results in a specific geographical area. Your neighbors are more inclined to support a business in their area if it shows up as one of their first search results.