You might only see Yelp as a place to find the nearest restaurant but this platform can truly help your brand flourish if you have a well thought out Yelp strategy. Yelp is still the dominant force when it comes to social review sites.

Yelp

Yelp marketing can be intimidating for business owners but our expert team of social media marketing specialists can utilize the platform to make your business known through ads and Yelp management.

Restaurants only make up 25% of all of Yelp’s listings and all other businesses make up the other 75%.  Millions of consumers use Yelp to make their purchasing decisions, so make sure your business is being found on Yelp.  

Is Yelp good for small businesses?

Yes! The largest categories of businesses on Yelp currently are Shopping, Restaurants, and Home & Local Businesses. Creating a strong Yelp profile will allow potential customers to find you among local searches AND helps you build credibility amongst your audience.

Let our marketing team aid your business through Yelp management and Yelp ads.

Get a Quote
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.